IP banned?

Kerry C.

Mar 16, 2016, 3:51:53 PM3/16/16
to browscap
We seem to have a banned IP. We were having trouble with a part of our system that would download the browscap file and it wasn't doing it. We've reverted to using a pre-existing file and will be checking/pulling files weekly.

IP: 54.175.85.121

James Titcumb

Mar 16, 2016, 4:05:23 PM3/16/16
to browscap on behalf of Kerry C.
Hi Kerry C

I've unbanned your IP :)

Thanks
James

On 16 March 2016 at 19:51, Kerry C. via browscap <browscap+APn2wQf8USQPfO0BjB9ksl9...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
We seem to have a banned IP.  We were having trouble with a part of our system that would download the browscap file and it wasn't doing it.  We've reverted to using a pre-existing file and will be checking/pulling files weekly.

IP: 54.175.85.121

Kerry C.

Mar 16, 2016, 4:23:32 PM3/16/16
to browscap