Kiwi PyCon 2014: T-Shirt order happens tomorrow!

Tom Eastman

Aug 31, 2014, 4:28:01 AM8/31/14
to nz...@googlegroups.com, pyth...@python.net, melbou...@python.org, bri...@googlegroups.com, sydney...@googlegroups.com, canber...@python.org
Hope everyone has had a beautiful weekend!

We're in the final days of conference prep here in Wellington. The
T-Shirt order happens tomorrow afternoon.

What that means is: Today and tomorrow morning are your last chances
toregister for Kiwi PyCon and be absolutely sure that you'll be getting
a T-Shirt in your size.

After that, of course you can still register, but we might not get
another chance to refine the T-Shirt order, so you might be caught
having to wear something baggy!

While you're at it, don't forget to register for the Saturday night dinner!

http://kiwi.pycon.org/registration/

http://kiwi.pycon.org/events/saturday-dinner/

We don't want anyone to miss out! Please don't delay!

Tom, on behalf of the Kiwi PyCon 2014 team.