Giveaway tickets

Daniel Holmes

May 2, 2016, 11:21:46 PM5/2/16
to Brisbane Python User Group
Hey Guys,

I've got a couple corporate tickets to give away to pycon this year. My company Dev Demand Co. is the platinum sponsor this year and we've only got the two of us going this year so we've got some tickets to spare.

Involved will likely be a tshirt to wear on the opening day and some material so that if you get asked about Dev Demand you can tell people a little about us.

If you're interested in helping out, please let me know!

- Dan H

Caleb Hattingh

May 3, 2016, 1:39:03 AM5/3/16
to bri...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

Note that the tickets Daniel is offering include Friday miniconfs and the Saturday dinner, i.e., they are tickets for the full conference.  Also, there is now one fewer remaining ;)

thx
Caleb

Azerith

May 3, 2016, 1:50:13 AM5/3/16
to bri...@googlegroups.com

That's awesome.... how can I secure one or two?