Elevate Bristol (Nov 6th)

Matthew Gilliard

Oct 17, 2013, 7:49:17 AM10/17/13
to BrisFunctional

Anyone up for some hacking/free food?  This isn't affiliated to BrisFunctional, but I thought I'd pass it on.  Let me know if you'd prefer us not to put this kind of thing on the mailing list.

Join us this November 6 for a FREE one-day event designed to teach you how to build both enterprise cloud and cutting edge mobile applications.

This Salesforce Platform ELEVATE event takes place at Watershed on Wednesday, November 6.

With a beginner's workshop, intended for those new to the Salesforce Platform, we'll get you up and building cloud apps quickly by introducing you to the basics of the platform with step-by-step hands-on tutorials.

For more experienced developers we offer a Mobile Workshop, where you will learn how to use the Salesforce Mobile SDK to develop and test a hybrid mobile app.

Beginners Workshop: Salesforce Platform basics with hands-on For those new to the Salesforce Platform, we'll get you up and building cloud apps quickly by introducing you to the basics of the platform with step-by-step hands-on tutorials.

Mobile Workshop: Develop Mobile Apps with the Salesforce Platform Learn how to use the Salesforce Mobile SDK to develop and test a hybrid mobile app. You'll get hands-on experience with enterprise security, accessing device features, and creating custom REST methods.

Don't forget to bring your laptop. It's a must for the event!

Developing is better in pairs: programmers working in pairs usually produce shorter programs, with better designs and fewer bugs, so invite a friend or colleague to come along so you can collaborate over the exercises. Or you can click here to let your Twitter followers know that you're attending.

Special offer for Elevate Bristol attendees: all attendees will receive a voucher for up to 10% off Salesforce training. See the registration page for more info.

Date and Location:

Salesforce Platform ELEVATE Developer Workshop

Elevate Bristol takes place at Watershed on Wednesday, November 6th.Registration opens at 8:00 am

Watershed
1 Canon's Rd
Bristol
BS1 5TX