Tonight's meetup (April 30th) CANCELLED :(

Matthew Gilliard

Apr 30, 2013, 7:54:34 AM4/30/13
to BrisFunctional
Sorry guys

  It's like the subject line says.  Family & work commitments mean that we don't have a host for tonight so we've decided to cancel.

  Normal service will resume on the last Tuesday of May, which will be the 28th.

Matthew

Mark Godfrey

Apr 30, 2013, 12:10:58 PM4/30/13
to brisfun...@googlegroups.com
Ah, if I'd known then I would have offered to host. Let me know if you have any problems finding a host in the future and either I'll do it, or I'll ask someone else.

Looking forward to the next one.

Cheers,
Mark.

Arwyn

Apr 30, 2013, 2:03:40 PM4/30/13
to brisfun...@googlegroups.com
That's a shame, and I was just on my way out the door when I thought to check this group.
Maybe we should institute a default "assemble in the All Bar One" for such occasions?
That way we can get our functional fix and get a few pints in as well!

Ah, well. Off to write some Haskell...

Cheers,
Arwyn