May's BrisFunctional

已查看 10 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Mark Godfrey

未读,
2013年5月21日 05:49:362013/5/21
收件人 brisfun...@googlegroups.com
A week early, but thought it would be worth asking whether this month's BrisFunctional is taking place?

Matthew Gilliard

未读,
2013年5月21日 08:33:122013/5/21
收件人 BrisFunctional
Certainly - it's never too early to ask!

Next Tuesday (ie 28th) - usual place (Nokia, Wine St), 7pm.  Hopefully one of Elop's finest can act as host for us.  Topics suggestions welcome, of course, or we'll decide on the night.

  Matthew

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 10:49 AM, Mark Godfrey <msg...@gmail.com> wrote:
A week early, but thought it would be worth asking whether this month's BrisFunctional is taking place?

Joe Littlejohn

未读,
2013年5月21日 08:35:412013/5/21
收件人 brisfun...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there. I'll get the usual signage up.

Mark Godfrey

未读,
2013年5月22日 02:35:432013/5/22
收件人 brisfun...@googlegroups.com
Glad to hear it. Any thoughts about what we might cover/talk about yet?
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子