November Meeting 26/11

Arwyn

Nov 25, 2013, 4:32:38 AM11/25/13
to brisfun...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Not sure if there's a meeting this week?
In any case, I won't be able to make it tomorrow night due to work commitments.
Have a good one, all the same!

Here's another meetup some of you may be interested in:

Unfortunately, I can't make that one either!

Cheers,
Arwyn

Matthew Gilliard

Nov 25, 2013, 5:56:22 AM11/25/13
to BrisFunctional
Hello Arwyn, all.

  I'm afraid there won't be a meetup this month as we're down a speaker and I've had no luck or time to find a replacement :(

Matthew

Mark Godfrey

Nov 25, 2013, 6:56:33 AM11/25/13
to brisfun...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to hear that. This month's Brisfunctional crept up quickly on us!

Well, if anyone wants to go for a beer instead then let me know, it'd be good to get my monthly functional fix.