Stu Halloway and Michael Nygard offering to talk at user groups during October

Mark Godfrey

Aug 16, 2013, 4:34:56 AM8/16/13
to brisfun...@googlegroups.com
We're probably a bit late for this to work out, but I noticed this on the London Clojurians group:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/london-clojurians/pYxEdz0u4cQ

Michael Nygard [1] and Stu Halloway [2] will be in Europe for much of
October.  We are speaking at a bunch of conferences [3], [4], [5], and
[6] and hope to see some of you there.

Since we are already on the road, we thought it would be a good
opportunity to turn this into a barnstorming tour, working with teams
who are looking for help with Clojure, ClojureScript, and/or Datomic.
If you would like to have us work with your team, pricing is as
follows:

* Free for user group talks

* $1500 for a 90 minute talk
* $5000 for a day of training or consulting
* $0 for travel expenses (we are already there!)

Joe Littlejohn

Aug 16, 2013, 6:01:29 AM8/16/13
to brisfun...@googlegroups.com
Coincidentally, I just this morning started listening to the ThinkRelevance podcast 037 in which Craig Andera mentions this 'barnstorming' tour and the free visits to user groups bit jumped out at me too. A visit to Bristol might be a stretch, but there's no harm in asking :)

The full email address by the way is in...@thinkrelevance.com.

Matthew Gilliard

Aug 16, 2013, 6:03:05 AM8/16/13
to BrisFunctional
We can cover train tickets if they ask for it, it'd be great to have them over.

Matthew Gilliard

Aug 20, 2013, 2:50:31 PM8/20/13
to BrisFunctional
Invited - lets see what they say.