Re: Digest for brisfunctional@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Arwyn Roberts

Jul 31, 2013, 3:01:24 AM7/31/13
to brisfun...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, but I won't be there this evening as I'm out of town.
Have a good one!

Cheers,
Arwyn

On 30 July 2013 20:42, <brisfun...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/brisfunctional/topics

    Mark Godfrey <msg...@gmail.com> Jul 30 02:54AM -0700

    Do we have an agenda for this evening yet? I know it's been a while, but
    should we continue on our quest to solve all 2x2 Rubik's cubes?

    Matthew Gilliard <matthew....@gmail.com> Jul 30 10:57AM +0100

    We don't have an agenda yet - the Rubiks hacking could continue, it'd be
    nice to finish that (and enlightening to see the code after 2 months!)
    Hopefully we'll have an interesting real-world-FP story too, although
    that's currently TBC.

    See you tonight at 7pm!