VNC..?

已查看 101 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Pete Hobson

未读,
2013年2月20日 16:26:122013/2/20
收件人 brigh...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I have VNV setup which is all working well and launches an x session with something like

vncserver :1 -geometry 1280x800 -depth 16 -pixelformat rgb565:

however for the life of me, i cant get it set up so i can VNC to the main desktop (display 0?) - i.e to control the mouse, on the currently running desktop.

trying to launch vnc server binding to display 0 fails :

vncserver :0 -geometry 1280x800 -depth 16 -pixelformat rgb565:

Warning: raspberrypi:0 is taken because of /tmp/.X0-lock
Remove this file if there is no X server raspberrypi:0
A VNC server is already running as :0

my google foo is failing me here.  Anyone got any ideas - it should at least be *possible*?

robin48gx

未读,
2013年2月20日 17:02:112013/2/20
收件人 brigh...@googlegroups.com

does ssh -X work for you?

> --

Pete Hobson

未读,
2013年2月20日 17:32:432013/2/20
收件人 brigh...@googlegroups.com
ok... thats tunnelling X over ssh? is this the prefered way to do remote control..?

FYI - ive managed to find a program now, called x11vnc which allows me to connect however, its way more unstable than a vncserv instance...  so up for trying other options.

I have not used ssh -X - a quick google looks like theres a lot of config I need?   am i wrong...?
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子