Code Club Brighton Meetup

Josh

Aug 30, 2012, 2:25:12 PM8/30/12
to brigh...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys

I'm putting together a meetup for people interested in Code Club on Tuesday 11 September. If you're at all interested in Code Club then come along to learn more about Code Club, Scratch and meet other volunteers.

You can get a free ticket from http://codeclub-brighton.eventbrite.co.uk.

jeremyburton

Sep 11, 2012, 6:44:25 AM9/11/12
to brigh...@googlegroups.com
Hi Josh

We've not met. I'm a tutor at the University of Brighton in the School of Education where I teach ICT to student teachers (Primary and Secondary). I'm keen to get some of our student ICT teachers involved in supporting local Code Clubs. Unfortunately I can't make the meeting tonight but I'd be grateful if you could keep me posted on any future meetings/other developments. Alongside working with student teachers, I also work with some local Primary ICT co-ordinators and would like to keep them informed about availability of volunteers etc.

I'm also considering volunteering myself - probably at one of my local schools (Balfour Primary or Downs Junior).

Cheers

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Burton
School of Education

Josh Emerson

Sep 11, 2012, 10:12:47 AM9/11/12
to brigh...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeremy

We will no doubt have another meetup next month, I'll let you know the date.

Sounds great. If any of those people want to find out more about Code Club, please invite them along to the next meetup.

Josh Emerson