Horsham Raspberry Jam - Sunday July 20.

Neil Ford

Jun 23, 2014, 10:30:01 AM6/23/14
to brightonpi
Dear all

Apologies for the impersonal nature of this email, but I wanted to get the details of this event out to as many people as possible as quickly as possible.

I am pleased to announce that I am organising a Raspberry Jam in Horsham, West Sussex for Sunday July 20. The event is being hosted by St. Mary's CE Primary School, who some of you might recognise as the winners of this year's PA Consulting Raspberry Pi Competition.

The purpose of this email is to ask you to forward details of the event out to your networks as we are looking for people to come along and show the projects and cool stuff they've been doing with the Pi. The school will be showing both of it's entries in to the PA competition and I will be there with my usual assortment of goodies, but we could do with more things for people to come and check out. Currently we anticipate having space for about 12 tables. There will also be a drop-in Introduction to Scratch workshop running throughout the event in the school's ICT suite.

Full details of the event are as follows:

Horsham Raspberry Jam

Sunday July 20, 2014 - 1pm - 4pm

St Mary's CE Primary School
Normandy
Horsham
West Sussex
RH12 1JL

Google Maps Link - https://goo.gl/maps/dU4pZ

The school will be opening it's playground for parking, but there is also plentiful parking in Horsham Town Centre.

For more details and to express an interest in participating or attending, please contact hackh...@gmail.com

Thanks everyone for helping to spread the word.

Regards
Neil.

--
Neil C Ford