Twitter account

Neil Ford

Nov 3, 2014, 9:37:55 AM11/3/14
to brigh...@googlegroups.com
I have recently moved away from Sussex to Wiltshire, so am no longer the best person to look after the @BrightonPi twitter account. Does anyone want to take ownership or shall I just get all Ripley on it?

Neil.

Mike Pountney

Nov 3, 2014, 9:49:07 AM11/3/14
to brigh...@googlegroups.com
I'm happy to take it on if you like Neil, unless anyone else is keen. I'm not exactly uber-chatty on the twitters, but at least know how not to lose followers :)

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 2:37 PM, Neil Ford <ne...@neilcford.uk> wrote:
I have recently moved away from Sussex to Wiltshire, so am no longer the best person to look after the @BrightonPi twitter account. Does anyone want to take ownership or shall I just get all Ripley on it?

Neil.

OricTosh

Nov 3, 2014, 1:01:01 PM11/3/14
to brigh...@googlegroups.com
Just so you are aware; I receive the member requests for this group as I'm listed as a manager
I'm happy to continue providing this support to the BrightonPi group.

Neil Ford

Dec 16, 2014, 6:55:09 AM12/16/14
to brightonpi
Mike

Apologies for taking so long to reply. Moved early November and everything has been chaos since.

Thanks for offering to take charge of the Twitter account. I will mail you all the pertinent details by separate email.

Regards
Neil.
--
Neil C Ford