Sight Village, Manchester

Steph Tyszka

Sep 18, 2015, 10:34:10 AM9/18/15
to brail...@googlegroups.com
Hello Braillists,

Dave and I are planning to go to Sight Village in Manchester on Tuesday 29th September. It runs 10am to 3pm in the Marriott Renaissance Hotel on Blackfriars Street (M3 2EQ).

We haven't got a stand so will be milling about meeting people. Let us know if you are going and would like to meet up.

There's been a lot of interest in starting a Manchester Braillists group so it seems a good opportunity for an informal post-show meeting. I've provisionally booked the restaurant area of the Slug and Lettuce pub just down the road (M3 2EN) from 3.30pm to 5.30pm. If you, or anyone you know, are interested or you know of a venue that you think would be more suitable please let me know.

Best regards,

Steph

Steph Tyszka
Braillists
st...@braillists.org

Dave Williams

Sep 21, 2015, 11:46:08 AM9/21/15
to brail...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder. Sight Village Manchester is a week tomorrow. Steph and I will be mingling at the event and then happy to meet anyone with an interest in Braille at the Slug and Lettuce afterwards. See below.