BPEL structured activities--Part1

areeg samir

Nov 12, 2012, 3:53:06 AM11/12/12
to bpelunde...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
This is an Example about BPEL If-Else. It executes the processes based on the a conditions instead of an event. We will see how it works with this simple tutorial. The process returns the string "Hello John" if the input is John, otherwise, it returns "You are not John". Please visit this site:
http://www-inf.int-evry.fr/cours/WebServices/TP_BPEL/ifelse.html

Kesten Broughton

Feb 17, 2013, 10:29:44 AM2/17/13
to bpelunde...@googlegroups.com
Areeg,
Thanks so much for these tutorials.  They are excellent!

I'm working on the BPEL_Pick and get the following error:

06:39:57,311 ERROR [DeploymentPoller] Deployment of BPEL_Pick failed, aborting for now.

org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException: Could not activate endpoint for service {http://pick.bpel.tps}PickService and port PickPort

at org.apache.ode.axis2.BindingContextImpl.activateMyRoleEndpoint(BindingContextImpl.java:82)

Browsing to pick.bpel.tps gives a "server not found" error.  I had assumed, like other xml resource uri's, that if i browsed to it, i would get a page with some object/resource description.  Is the link down, or am i not getting something?

kesten

Areeg Samir

Feb 18, 2013, 3:44:19 AM2/18/13
to bpelunde...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kesten,
Thank you, Please follow the following steps and tell me what will you get:
  1. Check if you have the pool that includes the external web service as non-executable.
  2. Redefine your ode server, and add your bpel files to it from add/remove.
  3. In “PickSample.bpel” make sure that you made the assign, reply, say good bye, and say hello right in properties view.
  4. In “PickSampleArtifacts.wsdl” make sure in PickSamplePort you typed ode/processes as follow:
  5. Restart Eclipse.
I also will attach the Pick example on the group