Trip to Scotland

1 view

Bovina Historian

Feb 21, 2014, 3:24:52 PM2/21/14
to bovina-n...@googlegroups.com
I will be co-leading a trip to Scotland from October 30 to November 6, 2014 with my friend Noreen Yost (who has led dozens of similar trips around Europe - I've done 12 of them mysefl).  The trip includes 3 nights in the Scottish Borders, the area from where many of Bovina's early settler's emigrated, and three nights in Edinburgh. The trip is a fundraiser for the Bovina UP Church. Attached is a PDF of the flyer for the trip (the flyer is two legal pages, but the file has two blank pages for some reason). The trip also includes an optional 4 night extension in Northern Ireland.

All payments will be made to Celtic Tours. Your initial deposit will be $350. If you are taking the travel insurance option, you need to purchase it when you make your initial deposit.

You have until June 19 to make your deposit - note that is also the due date for your second payment of $1250.  You final payment is due August 19, 2014.

You can make payments by check or by credit card. You can mail it by snail mail or, if paying by credit card, you can fill out the form, scan it and e-mail it.

Let me know if you have any questions - bovinah...@gmail.com. If you are interested and have not let me know yet, please do so. We need 30 people for this trip to actually happen. I'm hoping to hold an interest meeting on the trip sometime in April at the UP Church.

Ray
Noreen Yost - Scotland October 30 - Nov 6, 2014.pdf