Latest Blog Entry

Bovina Historian

Jul 12, 2016, 6:18:44 PM7/12/16
to Bovina NY History
Here's a brief blog entry concerning a challenging time for Bovina farmers in the late 19th century: http://bovinanyhistory.blogspot.com/2016/07/the-farmers-in-bovina-are-worse-off.html

My apologies for being a bit tardy - I was having computer problems for a few days.

A notice from the Bovina Historical Society:

Bovina Lawn Sale Day is Saturday, July 16th!

Join us Friday, July 15th at 8:30pm at Russell's Store for an outdoor movie (the 1988 classic My Neighbor Totoro!) Popcorn will be available for sale. Bring a chair, blanket and drinks.
Saturday 10-2

Lawn Sale Poker Walk - Sign up at the historic Fire Hall. $10 entry fee with 50/50. Winner announced at 2pm. See Briana at the historic Fire Hall for details.

Live music across from the historic Fire Hall at 1! Come listen to a free concert by Bovina Musicians including Matt and Andy Pelletier, Chico, Steven McGrotty, Ira McIntosh, Harlo Bray and more!

The Bovina Historical Society will be at the historic Fire Hall selling Bovina memorabilia and popcorn. Town Historian will also be at the historic Fire Hall answering questions and showing the building off.