Latest Blog Entry, a correction and a history pageant

1 view

Bovina Historian

Feb 21, 2015, 8:12:01 AM2/21/15
to bovina-n...@googlegroups.com
Here's the latest Bovina NY History blog entry about two couples celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary in 1921. http://bovinanyhistory.blogspot.com/2015/02/fifty-joyous-years-of-team-life.html

And I had to make a correction to my blog entry for February 15, thanks to the eagle eyes of Ed Davidson. The last item about a runaway team of horses took place on Scutt Mountain Road, not South Kortright mountain/Pink Street. Here's the corrected entry:http://bovinanyhistory.blogspot.com/2015/02/february-1915-100-years-ago-in-that.html Thanks for catching this Ed.

One other item - I will be presenting on April 18 at the Bovina Community Hall a Bovina History Pageant, loosely based on one presented 60 years ago. The presentation will be accompanied by slides and various living tableaux, using members from the Bovina community. I'll be looking for people to participate so let me know if you are interested.