Latest Blog Entry: Bovines of Bovina

Bovina Historian

Sep 23, 2017, 4:01:52 PM9/23/17
to Bovina NY History
I'm a bit late with this, but several people asked if I would post the text of the talk I gave at Bovina Farm Day this past September 3, so here it is. It's a bit long, so maybe get a cup of coffee (or milk!) first.

Bovina Historian

Sep 23, 2017, 5:02:20 PM9/23/17
to Janine Bray, Bovina NY History
Don't know why it is extinct - likely bred out of existence. And no, I don't see that the fuss moved down generations.

On 9/23/2017 5:08 PM, Janine Bray wrote:
So before I read the “do not respond to this,”  I posted the question, “So, why did the Alderney become extinct?”  Just curious.  And, did the fuss about who was telling the truth move down through the same families???
Jan
Please send any replies to bovinah...@gmail.com. Do not reply to this
message.
---

Ray LaFever
Town Historian
Town of Bovina, Delaware County, New York
http://bovinanyhistory.blogspot.com
bovinahistorian.vcf