Re: [boto-users] ImportError: No module named paramiko

Mitchell Garnaat

Aug 1, 2012, 9:49:19 AM8/1/12
to boto-...@googlegroups.com
As long as it's available somewhere on your Python path, it should be fine.  What happens if you start up an interactive Python shell and type "import paramiko"?

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Swastika <minxs...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have installed the paramiko module and paramiko-1.7.7.1-py2.7.egg lies in /Library/Python/2.7/site-packages but still I get the above error on import boto.manage.cmdshell. Does the .egg file need to be somewhere inside the boto folder in /Library/Python/2.7/site-packages? Please help!

Kavitha Bhaskaran

May 31, 2015, 9:55:19 AM5/31/15
to boto-...@googlegroups.com, mi...@garnaat.com
Hi There:

Do you get any other errors along with it - "zlib" errors or something? Does Python compile fine after you downloaded Paramiko?