UserMetadata parameter of create_job on Elastic Transcoder doesn't work.

Harry

Jul 17, 2015, 11:45:28 AM7/17/15
to boto-...@googlegroups.com
I'm using boto v2.38 for encoding video using Elastic Transcoder now.
To use boto3 to add some metadata to mp4 contents, I'm checking boto3 for same use.

According to DOCS as below

UserMetadata as new parameter could be used.
However video files encoded by create_job function didn't have Metadata I suppose.

I mean, UserMetadata parameter seem to be not working.

Part of code is below.

  usermetadata = {'Content-Type': 'application/octet-stream', 'Cache-Control': 'max-age=86400'}

  ret
= et.create_job(PipelineId=pipeline_id,

Input=input_name,

Outputs=outputs,

OutputKeyPrefix=output_key_prefix,

UserMetadata=usermetadata)

Let me know how I can handle that issue.

Thanks in advance.

Harry.