Not able to create desired termination policies using boto

Jithender Boreddy

Jan 19, 2015, 5:47:54 AM1/19/15
to boto-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Techies,

I am able to create autoscaling group but my given termination policies not reflecting in autoscale group. It is taking default only. Am I doing anything wrong here. New to python and Boto please help.

My code:

asg = AutoScalingGroup(group_name=as_name, launch_config=lc_name, max_size=as_max_size, min_size=as_min_size, desired_capacity=as_desired_capacity, vpc_zone_identifier=as_vpc_zone, availability_zones=as_zone_list, termination_policies = ['NewestInstance', 'Default'])
response = conn.create_auto_scaling_group(asg)

Adrian Klaver

Jan 19, 2015, 9:59:54 AM1/19/15
to boto-...@googlegroups.com
On 01/19/2015 02:47 AM, Jithender Boreddy wrote:
> Hi Techies,
>
> I am able to create autoscaling group but my given termination policies
> not reflecting in autoscale group. It is taking default only. Am I doing
> anything wrong here. New to python and Boto please help.

How did you determine that it is using the Default only?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian...@aklaver.com