OpenStack simple example

Massimo Canonico

Jun 8, 2015, 10:28:39 AM6/8/15
to boto-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
do you have a very simple code example to start up a VM with OpenStack?

I'm going to use, as normal user, a OpenStack installation already up
and running (i.e. CloudLab).

Thanks,
Massimo

Saju M

Jun 8, 2015, 10:31:25 AM6/8/15
to boto-...@googlegroups.com

Regards
Saju Madhavan
+91 09535134654

Massimo Canonico

Jun 8, 2015, 11:38:02 AM6/8/15
to boto-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks,
but where can I found the parameters such as aws_access_key_id, aws_secret_access_key, port and so on?

I'm logged on OpenStack wen interface as admin user, but in "access & security" tab, by downloading the "OpenStack rc file" I did not find the parameter you mentioned.

I think I need the "euca credentials" but they are not available on web interface.

Massimo Canonico