Today's meeting

1 view

Jeff Sylvan

Mar 28, 2012, 5:32:29 PM3/28/12
to bost...@googlegroups.com
All,

I'm about an hour and a half out (at the MassChallange building and will have to take the T - might be acquiring an existing game with a user base of 160,000 people for my game company...).

Do we have a quorum for a meeting today (I will be late)? If so would someone mind messaging me/responding? I want to stop by because the XNA user group is my first "real" gaming group and I feel a sense of loyalty towards it. If there isn't a quorum I'm going to be heading to the HTML5 Game Dev group for a networking session for my company.

V/R,
Jeff

Scott Cameron

Mar 28, 2012, 6:20:15 PM3/28/12