July 2012 Meeting

Michael Cummings

Jul 13, 2012, 2:40:05 PM7/13/12
to bost...@googlegroups.com
I will be traveling the week this is scheduled for work, if you still wish to meet, I'm ok with that, I don't have a speaker lined up at this point, so if someone wants to volunteer, do so quickly, otherwise I'll cancel the meetup.

Michael

Kevin Gleason

Jul 13, 2012, 8:46:51 PM7/13/12
to bost...@googlegroups.com
Michael,

I'm scheduled to have a cancer removed from my Pancreas early Monday morning (next). I couldn't meet this month anyways so te extra time will give me more rehab time. Thank you and hope to see you all in August.

Kevin