Finn-again?

Nicole DePolo

Aug 19, 2015, 1:22:32 PM8/19/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Anyone up for Finnegans tomorrow at O'Learys?
I can be there at around 5pm...

Patricia Larash

Aug 19, 2015, 1:32:37 PM8/19/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Me!  Me!

--
“Let us leave theories there and return to here's hear.” FW, BICh4p76
---

sean campbell

Aug 19, 2015, 1:39:12 PM8/19/15
to Finnegans
I'll be around tomorrow for FinnFun

-Sean

Stephanie Nelson

Aug 20, 2015, 8:20:58 AM8/20/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Really sorry -- I can't do tonight.  I am actually going to my first ever Red Sox game! But DEFINITELY next Thursday.

Stephanie Nelson
Boston University

sean campbell

Aug 20, 2015, 4:07:38 PM8/20/15
to Finnegans
Hi Nicole and Pat,

Work is getting pretty busy, so I might not be able to stop by until 6pm tonight.

Looking forward to it!

-Sean

Patricia Larash

Aug 20, 2015, 4:39:27 PM8/20/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
I'll get there some time between 5 and 5:30.  GO SOX

Zachary Bos

Aug 20, 2015, 4:42:40 PM8/20/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Alas, I am back to poetry workshop hosting -- hopefully it won't always conflict with FW, but tonight it does.

Cheers,

live better
help often
wonder more