The newest member of the Finnegans Wake group

Nora Delaney

May 6, 2016, 6:13:37 PM5/6/16
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Say hello to Nicolas Thomas Gosselin! He arrived unexpectedly early a week ago, but we are both doing fine and home from the hospital. I am looking forward to reading some Joyce to him!
Attachment.jpg

Patricia Larash

May 6, 2016, 6:34:40 PM5/6/16
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Hello, young Nicolas!  Welcome!

--
“Let us leave theories there and return to here's hear.” FW, BICh4p76
---

Nicole DePolo

May 6, 2016, 7:50:02 PM5/6/16
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Awesome name! And congratulations. :)
--
Nicole DePolo
Writing Fellow

Sean Campbell

May 6, 2016, 9:58:37 PM5/6/16
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Eeeeee, amazing, wonderful! Congratulations! So happy for you and Joe :)

-Sean

Nelson, Stephanie A

May 7, 2016, 11:08:46 AM5/7/16
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com

Wonderful! Congratulations! And you can never start the Joyce too early!

Cheers,

Stephanie