finnefun this Friday?

sean campbell

Nov 5, 2015, 9:46:09 AM11/5/15
to Finnegans
Hi y'all!

Anyone up for joining me and Nicole for drinks/dinner/literature chat this Friday? We were thinking either O'leary's or the Globe.

Miss you!

-Sean

Robert Morris

Nov 5, 2015, 1:17:18 PM11/5/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
I'm pretty sure I'm in. Gotta hammer down some details but I think so!

--
“Let us leave theories there and return to here's hear.” FW, BICh4p76
---

Sean Campbell

Nov 5, 2015, 3:37:57 PM11/5/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Yay for Robert! O'leary's or Globe good for you?

-Sean

Sent from my iPhone

Zachary Bos

Nov 5, 2015, 3:39:26 PM11/5/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Jenna and I are, alas, in Jamaica. RIGHT NOW. (At present, sitting on a balcony gathering strength for the next event.)

There was a grad student who was interested in the group. Would this be a good time for me to send him along to meet up with ya'll for some Finne-fun?

- Z
live better
help often
wonder more

Robert Morris

Nov 5, 2015, 3:47:53 PM11/5/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
I'd say so, a FridayFriday night would be ideal for newcomers I think.

My vote's for Globe, but I will defer to the group.

Zachary Bos

Nov 5, 2015, 3:52:24 PM11/5/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Invite sent!

sean campbell

Nov 5, 2015, 4:09:59 PM11/5/15
to Finnegans
I'm for the Globe as well, if that works for Robert?

-Sean

Nicole DePolo

Nov 5, 2015, 8:30:14 PM11/5/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
I'm for the Globe, too.
Nicole DePolo
Writing Fellow
Boston University, Core Curriculum

Nelson, Stephanie A

Nov 6, 2015, 8:07:37 AM11/6/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Jamaica -- how rough!

Sadly, we're bringing the Core Sciencers to see the Martian, so no FinnFun for me.

And hi Zak and Jenna!  Drink one of the umbrella drinks for me!

Nov 6, 2015, 12:05:41 PM11/6/15
to Finnegans
Miss you Nora!

Pat, Nicole, and Robert--- I'll be at the Globe then tonight, around 5:30 (if 6 works better, no worries).

Globe Bar and Cafe
 565 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116

Zac, what is the name of the grad student you invited? Do you tell them to go to the Globe or O'leary?

Hope Jamaica is treating you and Jenna well!

-Sean

Patricia Larash

Nov 6, 2015, 12:54:31 PM11/6/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I won't be making it today--have to leave campus right away for an appointment.

Have fun!

Nicole DePolo

Nov 6, 2015, 12:56:27 PM11/6/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sean and Robert,

I should be at the Globe by 5:30 today.

Best wishes,
Nicole

On 11/6/15, Patricia Larash <pla...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I won't be making it today--have to leave campus right away for an
> appointment.
>
> Have fun!

> On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 12:05 PM, sean campbell <sean...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Miss you Nora!
>>
>> Pat, Nicole, and Robert--- I'll be at the Globe then tonight, around 5:30
>> (if 6 works better, no worries).
>>
>> Globe Bar and Cafe
>> 565 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116
>>
>> *Zac*, what is the name of the grad student you invited? Do you tell them

Zachary Bos

Nov 6, 2015, 2:23:09 PM11/6/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Eric -- he's now on this mailing list!

easto...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2015, 9:16:20 PM11/9/15
to Boston Finneganers
Hello Wakeans!

Thanks for inviting me to join the group! I'm sorry I missed this last get together; I was in Portland for a conference. But please do keep me in the loop for the next meeting. I look forward to meeting all of you.

All the best,

Ethan King

Nicole DePolo

Nov 10, 2015, 11:42:48 AM11/10/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
I'd be up for meeting at O'Leary's this Friday.

~Nicole

--
“Let us leave theories there and return to here's hear.” FW, BICh4p76
---

sean campbell

Nov 11, 2015, 9:27:49 AM11/11/15
to Finnegans
Hi Ethan!

It's a pleasure to hear from you! I hope Portland treated you well.

Unfortunately I won't make it to the pub this week, I have to do some apartment clean-up for my visiting parents. But hopefully next week will work and that we'll get to meet soon!

-Sean

Ethan King

Nov 11, 2015, 9:46:42 AM11/11/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Hey! Thanks for the kind words! I'm unable to make this Friday as well, however. I'll be at another conference, this time in North Carolina chairing a Joyce panel. But again, I look forward to future Wakean get togethers.

All the best,

Ethan King
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Boston Finneganers" group.

Patricia Larash

Nov 11, 2015, 6:18:05 PM11/11/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ethan et al.,

Ethan:  welcome, and have a good time at the conference.

I have an appointment this week that conflicts but hope to meet you (and see the rest of you) at some point before too long.

Pat

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4