Fwd: Adam: 5th vid

Stephanie Nelson

Oct 21, 2014, 10:00:29 PM10/21/14
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Keeps coming!

Begin forwarded message:

From: Adam Harvey <ad...@joycegeek.com>
Date: October 21, 2014 9:48:26 PM EDT
Subject: Adam: 5th vid

Dear Friends-

The "thunderword-number-five" video is up and ready to view, so before I give the link, I’d like to thank all of you who gave between $11 and $49 again for your help with this project - this is the last email you’ll be receiving. Every penny of the contribution money went into creating improvements and laying the groundwork for more projects, such as the new youtube channel whose content you’ve hopefully been enjoying. It has been my absolute pleasure sharing it with you.

Anyway, here’s the link. This one’s particularly fun:

As for the rest of you who gave $50 and up, keep watching for more emails in the days to come.

All the very best,
-Adam

Adam Harvey
DON’T PANIC: it’s only Finnegans Wake