Fwd: Thunderword FINALE

Stephanie Nelson

Nov 5, 2014, 9:28:54 PM11/5/14
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Kind of like another installment to salve my conscience.  O Finnegan -- I have failed you!

Maybe next semester?

Begin forwarded message:

From: Adam Harvey <ad...@joycegeek.com>
Date: November 5, 2014 5:05:24 AM EST
Subject: Thunderword FINALE

Dear Friends-

Well, here it is - the final web video in the series - Thunderword #10:

Gee. I never imagined I would take this “incentive” business so seriously. My gratitude to all who contributed through Kickstarter and elsewhere is multiplied a hundred-fold now that this project is completed. I hope you all agree that it was worth the wait.

So now, I’ll be meeting with my videographer to edit the live performance vids I promised all of my major backers. I’ll be contacting each of you individually soon to either send you a disc or perhaps use “cloud” technology if you’re amenable to that.

So again, thank you all so very very much, and do take care.

Yours ever,
-Adam

Adam Harvey
DON’T PANIC: it’s only Finnegans Wake

Sean Campbell

Nov 6, 2014, 7:09:46 AM11/6/14
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
We miss you Stephanie! Thank you for forward us these thunder words!

I'm free to meet people after work tonight, either at the O'leary's pub, or a restaurant like the Marliave or the Globe in downtown Boston? Anyone else free :)

-Sean

Sent from my iPhone
--
“Let us leave theories there and return to here's hear.” FW, BICh4p76
---

Nicole DePolo

Nov 6, 2014, 9:27:43 AM11/6/14
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
ME! I could do O'Leary's, or the Globe, or the Marliave ... and I also realized the Salty Pig across from Back Bay station is pretty good, too.
--
Nicole DePolo
Senior Writing Fellow

sean campbell

Nov 6, 2014, 9:44:14 AM11/6/14
to Finnegans
Yay for Nicole! I love the Marliave, though I've never been to the Salty Pig, I think.

Nicole DePolo

Nov 6, 2014, 10:11:31 AM11/6/14
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
YAY! MARLIAVE!!!!!

Nora Delaney

Nov 6, 2014, 6:03:36 PM11/6/14
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com

Are you all at the Marliave? If so, i will join you!