RE: FW-BOSTON Today?

Patricia Larash

Feb 4, 2016, 10:23:51 AM2/4/16
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Hi!  I can stop by for a bit around 5:30.

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4

Feb 4, 2016, 1:36:28 PM2/4/16
to Finnegans
Pat and Nicole,

I too might only be able to stop by for a short bit. I'll try to stop by around 5:30.

-Sean

Nicole DePolo

Feb 4, 2016, 1:41:15 PM2/4/16
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to be a flake, but my meetings are ending much earlier than I anticipated today. I would have to wait around for three hours until 5:30, so I think I will go home instead. I hope you guys understand! (simpering face)
Nicole DePolo
Writing Fellow
Boston University, Core Curriculum

sean campbell

Feb 4, 2016, 1:42:39 PM2/4/16
to Finnegans
It's alright, Nicole! I'd never label you a flake!

Pat, did you still want to meet up for a quick coffee?

-Sean

Moira Luthin

Feb 4, 2016, 1:45:09 PM2/4/16
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Sorry gang, I still can't seem to make Thursdays work...
Sean - I still have your keys. I must return them to you soon.

Patricia Larash

Feb 4, 2016, 1:59:36 PM2/4/16
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Nicole--not flaky at all.  Yay on being able to leave work early.

Sean--yes, I'd be up for a quick coffee at 5:30!