Thursday 1/12 meeting

Sean Campbell

Jan 12, 2016, 6:42:26 PM1/12/16
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

I'm free to meet this Thursday at O'leary's. Who wants to join me?

:)

-Sean

Nicole DePolo

Jan 13, 2016, 11:58:55 AM1/13/16
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I can meet at O'Leary's tomorrow anytime around 5pm.

-Sean

--
“Let us leave theories there and return to here's hear.” FW, BICh4p76
---

Nicole DePolo
Writing Fellow
Boston University, Core Curriculum

Nora Delaney

Jan 13, 2016, 2:55:24 PM1/13/16
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
I might be able to join too, but wouldn't be able to get there until 6.

Nelson, Stephanie A

Jan 13, 2016, 3:04:05 PM1/13/16
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Sigh -- I'm up in Maine on filial duties. Have fun though!

Jan 13, 2016, 3:07:30 PM1/13/16
to Finnegans
Nora,

I'm sure I can stick around until 6! It'll be fun to see you!

-Sean

Nicole DePolo

Jan 13, 2016, 8:20:25 PM1/13/16
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Nora, I can stick around until after 6pm, too. I hope you can come! Let us know.

And hopefully we can all Finnegan soon, Stephanie and Nora.

Nora Delaney

Jan 14, 2016, 4:29:00 PM1/14/16
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Well, this may be more information than anyone wants to hear, but I got barfy at work today so I will have to go home now and skip O'Leary's. :-(

Nicole DePolo

Jan 14, 2016, 8:45:51 PM1/14/16
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
That is totally barfy. I hope you feel better, Nora!

sean campbell

Jan 14, 2016, 9:27:58 PM1/14/16
to Finnegans
Oh no, I hope you can rest well tonight, Nora!

-Sean