Finnefun?

2 показвания
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

Nicole DePolo

непрочетено,
18.09.2014 г., 13:42:1718.09.14 г.
до boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Hey, is anyone going to Finnefun tonight?

--
Nicole DePolo
Senior Writing Fellow

sean campbell

непрочетено,
18.09.2014 г., 14:05:0918.09.14 г.
до Finnegans
I can be there! 5:30 or so?

-sean

--
“Let us leave theories there and return to here's hear.” FW, BICh4p76
---

Moira Luthin

непрочетено,
18.09.2014 г., 14:12:0218.09.14 г.
до boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Darn it - not for me this time.

Nicole DePolo

непрочетено,
18.09.2014 г., 14:21:2018.09.14 г.
до boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Sean,
If it's just you and me again (represent!), do you want to meet at the Globe?
I could use a good vegetarian sandwich...
-ND

sean campbell

непрочетено,
18.09.2014 г., 14:33:3618.09.14 г.
до Finnegans
Sure! If it's just the two of us, the Globe will be fine for me :)

-Sean

Zachary Bos

непрочетено,
18.09.2014 г., 14:50:4218.09.14 г.
до boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
I'm planning on next Thursday as being my launch back into Finneganing, if others will be around. from 5:30-6:30 at O'Leary's. Will circulate beforehand a rough outline of all the material up to the point where we are... which is?

Cheers,

Robert Morris

непрочетено,
18.09.2014 г., 14:52:2218.09.14 г.
до boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Next Thursday I can show up briefly and in full Red Sox fan regalia, albeit not for the duration more than likely.

--

Nicole DePolo

непрочетено,
18.09.2014 г., 15:00:2518.09.14 г.
до boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
I can be there next Thursday ... but I'm not sure where we are because I don't think I was at the last reading session...

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 2:50 PM, Zachary Bos <zak...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
“Let us leave theories there and return to here's hear.” FW, BICh4p76
---

Nicole DePolo

непрочетено,
18.09.2014 г., 15:01:3418.09.14 г.
до boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
(Oh, and Sean ... today at the Globe at 5:30? I will FB email you now.)

Stephanie Nelson

непрочетено,
18.09.2014 г., 16:14:3118.09.14 г.
до boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Next Thursday, like stone.  REALLY looking forward to it.

Stephanie Nelson
Boston University

Отговор до всички
Отговор до автора