Finnegans Friday?

Nicole DePolo

Dec 16, 2015, 3:47:02 PM12/16/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone. I thought I would see if anyone is up for meeting on Friday?

I can't do Thursday this week, but I could do anytime after 5pm on Friday at O'Leary's if anyone is up for that.

~Nicole

sean campbell

Dec 17, 2015, 1:08:57 PM12/17/15
to Finnegans
Hi Nicole!

Sorry I haven't written back yet. I could be up for meeting for coffee or a bite to eat at the Globe tomorrow, around 4:30, if the change of location and earlier time isn't too inconvenient for you or anything else who wants to join.

Happy holidays!

-Sean

--
“Let us leave theories there and return to here's hear.” FW, BICh4p76
---

Zachary Bos

Dec 17, 2015, 1:10:30 PM12/17/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
I've got workshop tonight in Porter Square, and will be stopping by Cornwall's on the way before heading over there, so tonight's a no-go. I could meet tomorrow, though, between 4-6.

All best,

live better
help often
wonder more

Moira Luthin

Dec 17, 2015, 1:15:25 PM12/17/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys, I can't. I hope to see y'all soon.

Jenna Bos

Dec 17, 2015, 1:33:01 PM12/17/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
I can go tomorrow. What is this change of venue?

sean campbell

Dec 17, 2015, 1:39:12 PM12/17/15
to Finnegans
Hi Zac and Jenna!

Me and Nicole were thinking of meeting tomorrow at 4:30pm at the following resturant:

Globe Bar & Cafe
565 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116

Would that location work for you guys?

:)

-Sean

Zachary Bos

Dec 17, 2015, 1:40:05 PM12/17/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
I defer to my scheduling manager.

Patricia Larash

Dec 17, 2015, 1:54:29 PM12/17/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I have an appointment in Arlington that runs until 6:45 pm, so realistically I wouldn't be able to get anywhere until let's say 8pm.  So...make plans without me this week.

Pat

Jenna Bos

Dec 17, 2015, 1:56:56 PM12/17/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
That location works Sean see you there!

sean campbell

Dec 17, 2015, 1:59:09 PM12/17/15
to Finnegans
Great! See you guys there!

Pat and Moira, we'll miss you! Happy holidays!

-Sean

Nicole DePolo

Dec 17, 2015, 2:24:25 PM12/17/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Great! I look forward to seeing you at the Globe tomorrow, Jenna, Zak, and Sean. :)
Nicole DePolo
Writing Fellow
Boston University, Core Curriculum

Robert Morris

Dec 18, 2015, 1:20:53 PM12/18/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
I will be seeing Star Wars at this time.

nora.delaney

Dec 18, 2015, 6:31:47 PM12/18/15
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry I missed it too -- I had a stupid work situation today. I was going to stop by afterwards but due to lameness and everything just not working out well today I am just going home. :-(

I hope I can see you all soon!

Hugs,
Nora