Finnegans today?

Patricia Larash

Jan 21, 2016, 11:04:59 AM1/21/16
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Anyone up for Finnegans today?  I'm pretty flexible.

Pat

Nicole DePolo

Jan 21, 2016, 11:36:29 AM1/21/16
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
I am actually holed up in Jamaica Plain today. If anyone wants to meet me in this neighborhood at the Galway House, I'd be up for that. (But I know it's pretty out of the way.)

--
“Let us leave theories there and return to here's hear.” FW, BICh4p76
---

Nicole DePolo
Writing Fellow
Boston University, Core Curriculum

Patricia Larash

Jan 21, 2016, 11:39:32 AM1/21/16
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicole,

If other people want to meet for Finnegans some place more central (e.g., O'Leary's), I'll go to that.  But if that doesn't happen (or if everyone else wants to party in JP) my enthusiastic second choice would definitely be to meet you at Galway House.  (that's near the Green St. stop on the Orange Line, yes?)

Pat

Nicole DePolo

Jan 21, 2016, 12:40:02 PM1/21/16
to boston-fi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pat,
Yes, that's near the Green St. stop on the Orange Line. It would be great to see you in JP! Let me know.

~N

sean campbell

Jan 21, 2016, 1:45:50 PM1/21/16
to Finnegans
I'll miss you guys! There's a work outing tonight so I'll have to miss you guys :(

Enjoy the dinner tonight!

-Sean