[Hiring] Looking for folks to build a mobile enterprise dev platform in Clojure/ClojureScript

Chris Vermilion

Jun 12, 2015, 2:48:56 PM6/12/15
to boston-...@googlegroups.com
The goal: build native apps for Android, iOS, and web with a single shared Clojure code base, all with a WYSIWYG web IDE.

This is either brilliant or crazy, but until we figure out which it is at minimum a hell of a lot of fun.

I joined Figly about a month ago and fell in love with the product and team. Now I'm looking for a few more people to join.

The skill set we need right now is Android, Clojure/ClojureScript, React/Reagent, and the usual startup dev tools (cloud infrastructure, github, CI, etc.) If you've got experience with 2/4 you're probably a good fit, 3/4 you're probably a great fit, and if you hit 4/4 that's gravy. Down the road we'll need folks with Clojure experience all over the stack, so if the mobile side isn't your bag but you're interested, by all means get in touch anyway.

We're a fully distributed team, with founders in SF, a couple of us in Real Portland (Maine) and one in Seattle. Salary/equity/vacation/etc. competitive.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, and you think your experience might be a good fit, send me a resume/GitHub page, self-published autobiography, whatever communicates what you've worked on.

It was great meeting some of you last night at the meetup -- hope to see some of you soon!

Cheers,
Chris

--

Chris Vermilion