Where should I post about Clojure jobs?

瀏覽次數:55 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Paul G

未讀,
2015年5月22日 上午11:05:232015/5/22
收件者:boston-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm writing to get advice on where I can post a position for Clojure developers please? This is a very quiet list, and though I see one advertisement here I don't want to offend by dumping job ads where they're not wanted. We're hoping to find people in the Boston area, though we'd take anyone with an appropriate background. (I can provide details with the ad).

If someone can let me know about posting jobs here, that'd be great thanks. Also/alternatively, if you know of other places we can post a job opportunity for Clojure developers then I'd appreciate that too.

Regards,
Paul Gearon
Teradata

Mark Champine

未讀,
2015年5月22日 中午12:05:072015/5/22
收件者:boston-...@googlegroups.com、gea...@gmail.com
Hi Paul,

I don't mind Clojure job postings here, so feel free to post it as a new topic.
It's not like it's going to be a flood (yet!). I'll even put it up on the Meetup site if you like. That has a lot more exposure.

Mark
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄