[job] Full stack engineer at Gamalon (AI, NLP)

ilya....@gamalon.com

Mar 26, 2018, 10:09:26 PM3/26/18
to boston-clojure
Folks,

Gamalon is hiring for senior full-time full-stack and backend engineer roles. Our new approach to machine learning (based on probabilistic programming) makes it possible to train an artificial intelligence with orders of magnitude less training data than traditional approaches. If you are interested, please apply at the link below, or send your resume directly to me.

Full-Stack Engineer
    We are seeking a talented engineer to join our growing team. You are an engineer with experience and interest in back-end systems and data pipelines, who is excited to have an impact on the software stack of a fast growing machine learning startup.

    Primary Responsibilities:
    • Build and deploy back-end systems and pipelines for our machine learning product
    • Participate in a strategy of continuous delivery of product feature & machine learning updates
    • Assist and advise the R&D team in developing high quality code

    Experience, Skills, and Interests:
    • Measurable impact on a commercial code base with disciplined continuous integration practices (4-6+ years of professional experience)
    • Proficient in Python, with a facility for learning new programming languages
    • Helpful experience includes asynchronous / distributed systems, Docker containerization, data pipeline design, Clojure, Javascript, and C/C++ programming.
    • B.A. in CS, Math, or a related field preferred
    • Generous with others and collaborates well in a team environment
    • Intellectually curious and interested in machine learning
    • Based in the Boston area or willing to move
    • Authorized to work in the U.S.

    Salary negotiable. Comprehensive healthcare (including dental and vision) and parental leave benefits. We know that the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply.

    We believe that diverse teams make great teams, and we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.  We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic.

    Thanks very much!
    Ilya Kaplun
    VP Engineering, Gamalon