[Hiring] Building clinical trial software with Clojure/ClojureScript

gab...@reifyhealth.com

Oct 20, 2016, 4:33:15 PM10/20/16
to boston-clojure

Hi Boston Clojurists,

Excited to share that Reify is looking to hire two mid to senior onsite developers for a primarily Clojure/ClojureScript stack - frontend developer position and backend developer position. We are also looking for a senior technical lead. If you're interested in these positions, please apply through lever. For any questions feel free to ping me at gab...@reifyhealth.com.

I’ve been with Reify for about 6 months and wake up each day excited to build clinical trial software that can make a difference in people's lives. Clinical trials are slow, unpredictable and expensive and we aim to improve this for everyone's benefit. We care about building great products, providing a great user experience and listening to our users to improve on our products. Our greenfield apps use postgresql on the backend and a mix of quiescent/react, liberator, clojure.spec and more. If you're piqued by our stack, what we do or just want to say hi, give me a shout. Hope to come out to a meetup soon (it's been awhile).

Cheers,

Gabriel

P.S. Marc, any objection if I post this on the meetup discussion board?

Mark Champine

Oct 20, 2016, 11:25:08 PM10/20/16
to boston-clojure
>P.S. Mark, any objection if I post this on the meetup discussion board?

Not at all. Please do!