Help me about Quick report QRMemo

Azdine Mermouri

Jul 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/24/98
Can someone help me about this problem :

I use QuickReport QRMemo's object in Delphi 3.0. This object is
connected to a Interbase Table. But when I print, some informations (~1 of
3) in this object doesn't appear and I'm sure that there is data in the
Table. I insert, on the event 'OnNeeedData', the method 'UpdateRecord' but
it's no concluent.
Please answers me very quickly because I must present my program.

Thanks.

E-mail : azdine....@wanadoo.fr

Kari Heinonen

Jul 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/26/98
to Azdine Mermouri

There was a problem with memofields having empty rows - the text after
an empty row was not printed. I'm not sure of the QReport version that
fixed this (it's not around in 2.0K), check http://www.qusoft.com/ for
more information.

--
Kari Heinonen / Veikko Heinonen Oy