where ISAPI dll to locate dbxmss30.dll?

James Xie

Jul 12, 2008, 10:29:58 AM7/12/08
hi all:
I wrote a isapi soap dll which using dbxmss30.dll for
MSSQL dbExpress driver. I copy dbxmss30.dll to the directory where isapi all
located, but this dbxmss30.dll does not loaded, instead,
$(BDS)\Bin\dbxmss30.dll is loaded. if delete $(BDS)\Bin\dbxmss30.dll, will
report error:"unable to load dbxmss30.dll", although there is a dbxmss30.dll
file already located at isapi dll directory.
How to set the search path for dbxmss30.dll? thanks.

Juan Carlos Porras B.

Jul 14, 2008, 5:55:37 PM7/14/08
Hello..

You must copy dbxmss30.dll and midas.dll into Windows\System32 directory...

regards,

Juan Carlos...
"James Xie" <bp...@163.com> escribió en el mensaje

Rick Francken

Jul 24, 2008, 10:27:14 PM7/24/08
James, is this for the "LibraryName" property? The TSQLConnection LibraryName
property must have a fully qualified path to the dbxmss30.dll. If dbxmss30.dll
is in the same directory where the ISAPI DLL resides, you should be able to get
the full path to the running ISAPI DLL with a Windows.GetModuleFileName call.
Then, ExtractFilePath to get the local file system directory. Then append
"dbxmssql30.dll" to that so you have a fully qualified path to the dbx dll.

Good luck,

Rick Francken
www.franckensoft.com