Error E2075

Christopher Howard

Apr 25, 2001, 3:37:02 AM4/25/01
when i try to run the compiler this is what comes up....
i followed the instructions "to the T" so i know i got it right
--
Error E2075: Incorrect configuration file option: c:\Borland\Bcc55\include

any help would be awesome

thanks

Jerry Walter

Apr 25, 2001, 6:52:24 AM4/25/01
And the configuration file looks like ....................

Christopher Howard

Apr 25, 2001, 12:56:57 PM4/25/01
here are the 2 files that were asked for, soory about that.
i didnt think that they would be needed.
the path to my bin directory is c:\Borland\Bcc32\Bin

thanks

bcc32.cfg -
-I c:\Borland\Bcc55\include
-L c:\Borland\Bcc55\lib

ilink32.cfg -
-L c:\Borland\Bcc55\lib

Kharaktur

Apr 25, 2001, 12:19:06 PM4/25/01

"Christopher Howard" <cho...@moccasun.utc.edu> wrote in message

Miraculous actually, considering the scarcity of information...

Cut and paste your bcc32.cfg and ilink32.cfg files here as well as the path to
your bin folder.

Daniele Marini

Apr 25, 2001, 1:53:44 PM4/25/01
> the path to my bin directory is c:\Borland\Bcc32\Bin

Hey Chris
you mean C:\Borland\Bcc55 not Bcc32 , isn't?

so, cut and paste this:
bcc32.cfg :

-I"c:\Borland\Bcc55\include"

-L"c:\Borland\Bcc55\lib;C:\Bcc55\lib\psdk"

ilink32.cfg
-L"C:\Borland\Bcc55\lib;C:\Borland\Bcc55\lib\psdk"

Hope that works.
D.

Wayne A. King

Apr 25, 2001, 2:01:52 PM4/25/01
On Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:56:57 -0400, "Christopher Howard"
<cho...@moccasun.utc.edu> wrote:

>bcc32.cfg -
>-I c:\Borland\Bcc55\include
>-L c:\Borland\Bcc55\lib
>
>ilink32.cfg -
>-L c:\Borland\Bcc55\lib

Get rid of the space between the option letter and the drive
in all lines:

-Ic:\Borland\Bcc55\include
-Lc:\Borland\Bcc55\lib

--
Wayne A. King
(ba...@torfree.net, wayne...@ablelink.org,

LittleJohn

Apr 25, 2001, 1:23:50 PM4/25/01
Chris:
Did you notice the lack of a path to your Bcc55 directory? Try changing the
path to the Bcc55 bin directory and it should work a little better.
(c:\Borland\Bcc55\Bin perhaps?)

Chris wrote ...

LittleJohn
Madison, AL

Kharaktur

Apr 25, 2001, 5:38:37 PM4/25/01

> here are the 2 files that were asked for, soory about that.
> i didnt think that they would be needed.
> the path to my bin directory is c:\Borland\Bcc32\Bin

There ya go. Now your problem is obvious :)
Your path to the library was not being read: The space between the switch and
the string was the trouble, try this: (note: the "" allow you to extend the
paths to include directories containing *shudder* spaces)
bcc32.cfg:

-I"c:\Borland\Bcc55\include"

-L"c:\Borland\Bcc55\lib;C:\Borland\Bcc55\lib\PSDK"
-DWINVER=0x0400
-D_WIN32_WINNT=0x0400
-v

Note: the -D switches are so your programs run under win95/98/NT. Otherwise
win2k only. the -v insures your .tds file is valid (for use under td32).
ilink32.cfg:
-L"c:\Borland\Bcc55\lib;C:\Borland\Bcc55\lib\PSDK"

:-) good luck!