Google Групи вече не поддържа нови публикации или абонаменти в Usenet. Съдържанието за минали периоди остава видимо.

Optimization File flushing error 630

292 показвания
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

Troutman

непрочетено,
1.09.2009 г., 8:55:131.09.09 г.
до chip...@atlanticbb.net
Two of my users are getting optimization error 630 and or 90610.
It's not continuous and they still can work. Though, it is showing
itself more and more as they try to work. Happens after opening a
project.
Another message that appears is CodeBase Error at 7C812A5B in the
CodeSense file parsing thread.

I don't use the application. I'm simply trying to help my engineers
out.

If any of you have seen this and can assist with a fix, I'd greatly
appreciate it.

If you need further information, let me know and I'll get it for you
regarding this problem.

CodeBase Error at 7C812A5B in the CodeSense file parsing thread

CodeBase Error at 7C812A5B:
Error #: -630
Error #: 90610
Optimization File Flushing Failure
file4lowFlush

KWP

непрочетено,
9.10.2009 г., 22:38:229.10.09 г.
до

The only thing I can think of is either hardware (memory) problems, or
a virus on the two machines. It is unlikely that two machines would
develop the same hardware problem at the same time, this points more
at a virus. It also might be that the disk is getting full or there
is not enough memory (the size of the project is so large that it is
eating too much memory). I would still go and get the very best anti-
virus software you can find and run it on these machines-- (or better,
all of the machines on your network). If they are running out of
memory, have them close other applications that are not needed, then
open their projects and see if it is still doing it-- if not, they
need more memory on those machines. Also, check to see if the disk is
full-- anything over 75% is a problem on Windows machines. After all
of that, I still suspect some kind of Trojan or virus that your
current antivirus scanner is not finding-- try another from another
company-- see if that solves the problem.

0 нови съобщения