BDE Error 13059 to Access Database w/Native Driver

Jeff Burhans

Jun 8, 2003, 5:02:24 PM6/8/03
After pointing my BDE to an Access 97 database and then attempting to
access that database via the Database Explorer (or indeed any component
within Delphi), I get the following error:

General SQL error.
-2147221164
Table
Alias: TESTDB

Details shows a BDE Error 13059 [$33][$ 3]

I found something on the Internet that indicated my drivers were out of
date for Access 97, but I have the DACC installed from Microsoft and
indeed, Office 97 installed on this PC as well.

Any ideas or tips would be helpful!

Jeff

Bill Todd

Jun 8, 2003, 8:11:14 PM6/8/03
In BDE Administrator, go to the MSACCESS driver page and make sure
DLL32 is set to IDDA3532.DLL.

--
Bill (TeamB)

Jeff Burhans

Jun 8, 2003, 8:58:17 PM6/8/03
> In BDE Administrator, go to the MSACCESS driver page and make sure
> DLL32 is set to IDDA3532.DLL.

Thank you for the fast reply!
Unfortunately, it's already set to that value - I even tried switching
it, restarting it, and then switching back - no luck.

Jeff

Bill Todd

Jun 9, 2003, 8:43:47 AM6/9/03

Jeff Burhans