vendor initialization failed

yongjian Cao

Dec 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/27/99
Hello all:

I add a database within BDE for oracle, and change
the language with "Pdox ANSI Intl850", set the server name
and apply it.
when I open it with the correct login account and password
it tell me the follow message "Vendor initialization failed. BDE
error 15879".

Thanks in advance !

Ihar Lazerka

Dec 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/27/99
Change
BDE Administrator\Configuration\Drivers\Native\ORACLE\VENDOR INIT.
This parameter depends on Oracle client version.
If you use version 7.3 you must set it to ORA73.DLL, if 8.03 - ORA803.DLL...

yongjian Cao <yj...@utstar.hz.zj.cn> wrote in message

yongjian Cao

Dec 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/27/99
to Ihar Lazerka