"Scenes"

danielpo...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2013, 4:58:41 PM11/25/13
to borderland...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

I'm getting an iPad next week and it's pretty much only because of Borderlands.
I haven't tried the app yet but I already have a feature request:

For v2 I'd like to see the introduction of "scenes". It could be 4 or 8 buttons in the buttom area of the screen. Say I have a sample of a chord sequence I can then create a cloud over the first chord and save it as scene 1. Then I'll move the sample(s) and/or cloud(s) over a second chord and save it as scene 2. I can now jump between scenes for seamless playback of chords. With the app running in sync with a host DAW you'll be able to really play the app as an instrument.

Just my 2 cents... can't wait to get my hands on Borderlands!

Btw, any idea when v2 is ready to hit the shop?

Best,
Daniel