A couple of feature requests.

Eliah Holiday

Apr 6, 2015, 11:09:20 AM4/6/15
to borderland...@googlegroups.com
Love Borderlands Granular. I have a couple of feature requests:

Hold Dur 3 seconds and get a fine tune parameter where one could type in a value. So if I wanted exactly 250ms duration I could accomplish this by entering in a value. IVCS3 has something similar for getting parameters exact.

Some way to denote (perhaps in lower left corner of a sample) what key we know the sample to be (if relevant) and then the option to pitch in exact increments. So for example I know a sample is musically in key of F and I could double tap on sample once imported and enter in key info and then when using the pitch I would have the option to move by semi-tones.