State Saving and AUM audio mixer app compatibility?

Bc iii

Apr 22, 2016, 9:35:39 AM4/22/16
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis
Any estimate on when this might be possible? Thanks!

modulationindex

May 13, 2016, 9:30:31 AM5/13/16
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis
No current estimate unfortunately.

Regarding AUM, Borderlands should already work with it (I've used it successfully with iOS 9 here). However, there's a small IAA bug which prevents the app from launching under certain circumstances. Seems that the app needs to be freshly launched from AUM, so make sure Borderlands isn't already running int he background when you try to launch it. I'll be working to get this fixed for a future update.

Thanks!

velo...@googlemail.com

Aug 1, 2016, 6:49:33 AM8/1/16
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis
> make sure Borderlands isn't already running int he background when you try to launch it

For me, Borderlands works in Aum ONLY when I launch Borderlands first. See my question to the Aum developers, and their reply, here:
http://kymatica.com/forum/index.php?topic=185

-Michael

modulationindex

Aug 12, 2016, 9:01:14 AM8/12/16
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis, velo...@googlemail.com
Ah, good to know. Will add this to the list of things to fix!

Thanks!