I can no longer re-download the borderlands granular

wyl...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2017, 1:59:42 PM12/4/17
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis

In May I downloaded the app from the borderlands granular app paying 10.99 euros, my son mistakenly desistalled Borderlands by mistake, I returned to the app store to resume, but I do not download this app, plus I have since the app in question and increased price now costs 12.99 euros I would be grateful if you could help me thanks if you want to send the purchase invoice. Thank you