Is there anyway to export a loop without processing it ?

silkyni...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2016, 11:36:02 PM3/29/16
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis

Good evening,
is there anyway I can Export the loop I recorded within the app? to copy it in Audioshare? I love recording snippet within Borderland but would love to be able to take these recording out but have yet to find how or if possible.

Any help appreciated.

Cordially

S.

modulationindex

Mar 30, 2016, 12:09:53 PM3/30/16
to Borderlands - An Audiovisual Interface for Granular Synthesis, silkyni...@gmail.com
Hi -

Yes - it's not the most intuitive, unfortunately, but save a scene (click the file folder icon in the upper right hand menu, go to scenes, click the save button). Once you've saved the scene, all recorded loops will appear under that scene's name in the recordings browser.

Will definitely think about adding a dedicated export button in the future.

Hope this helps!
Chris